If you can’t attend a webinar
Let us know at least 24 hours before a webinar starts if you aren’t going to be able to attend. You can then:
- transfer your registration fee to another person, or
- request an on demand recorded version of the webinar, or
- sign up for another running of the event in future, or
- register for another similarly priced upcoming webinar, or
- you can request a refund of your registration fee.
If you are not satisfied with your Catalyzers webinar experience, you may request a full refund under our 100% unconditional money back guarantee.
Before purchasing a Webinar please visit the GoToWebinar test wizard at http://www.gotomeeting.com/wizard. This is a template wizard to see if GoTo products will be compatible on a person’s computer, if not it runs a diagnostic to asses what’s wrong. Most technical glitches can be traced to your company’s firewalls, security settings, or other network issues. Please work with GoToWebinar and your Information Technology Department to resolve these issues well in advance.
- If technical failure at your home or workplace prevents access to the live webinar, you will be given access to a recording. Please email us at email@example.com if this happens.
- If the technical failure is the fault of our webinar service provider and the event does not go on as planned, a full refund will be offered.