Joan is a:
- prolific writer,
- company director,
- and adviser focused on hitting the ‘hot buttons’ that accelerate business and life success.
Her expertise on business management, productivity, succession, human resources and wealth generation are sought after both here in Australasia as well as in the Northern Hemisphere.
She is a company director and a consultant to business and not-for-profit organisations and specialises in helping organisations and individuals plan for their future, make the changes necessary for high performance and ensure that people achieve excellence.
Improve your FQ (Financial Quotient), Wrightbooks (2003)
Get Rich, Stay Rich (with Martin Hawes), Allen & Unwin, (2003)
Get Set By 30 (With Annette Sampson), Allen & Unwin, (2004)
Smart Women, Smart Money, Allen & Unwin (2004)
Coach Yourself to Wealth (with Martin Hawes), Allen and Unwin (2005)
Live the Dream Allen and Unwin (2006)
A Man is Not a Financial Plan Allen and Unwin (2007)
Your Last Fencepost – Succession for Farmers Longacre (2008)
My Time – How to Make the Rest of Life the Best of Life Penguin (2011)
Don’t Get a Job- Build a Business Mercier Press (2013)
Joan’s experience includes:
- Board Member, New Zealand Qualifications Authority (NZQA)
- Managing Director, Scholastic NZ Ltd
- Marketing Development Manager, DB Breweries Ltd
- Regional Sales Manager, DB Breweries Ltd
- Human Resources Manager, DB Group Ltd
- President, New Zealand Institute of Management (NZIM), Auckland
- Board Member, NZIM National Inc
- Board Member, Save the Children NZ
- Board Member, Workbridge, Inc
- Director, Montage Ltd
- Director, Mount Aspiring Guides Ltd
- Director, School Management Development, Auckland College of Education
- Director, School Management Development, Dunedin College of Education
- Principal Lecturer, Continuing Education, Dunedin College of Education
- Senior Lecturer in English, Dunedin College of Education
To find out more about Joan, please email us firstname.lastname@example.org.