The Catalyzers draw on a diverse team of experts from a wide range of backgrounds for our webinars. We bring in smart, established panelists on key topics to add even more value to the specialist content. We then work with them to optimise their content and delivery for an online event. The result is an unforgettable live webinar worth listening to time and time again as a recording.
- prolific writer,
- company director, and
- adviser focused on hitting the ‘hot buttons’ that accelerate business and life success.
Joan’s expertise on business management, productivity, succession, human resources and wealth generation are sought after both here in Australasia as well as in the Northern Hemisphere. More about Joan…
- extensive background as a Chief Executive of international companies in Asia/Pacific, first with the American multi-national, Levi Strauss, and then with the German multi-national, Triumph International.
- over 30 years of business experience in Japan, China and Asia.
- author of three books, ‘Who’s In Charge of Your Life?’, ‘Ordinary People Doing Extraordinary Things’ and ‘Ignite Success’.
Client’s of IAS Learning Group Ltd, the company he founded in 1989, include Johnson & Johnson KK Japan, Walt Disney Enterprises, Japan, Leo Burnett Company Limited, Japan and Amway Japan Limited, Carter Holt Harvey-PTP, China, China Team, 3M Australia, 3M New Zealand, Fletcher Building and New Zealand Post. More about Brian…
- commercial catalyst,
- diverse business skills focus on identifying and harnessing the strategies and/or resources required for ambitious businesses to reach their potential.
Her clients draw on her expertise as a strategic business adviser, coach, trainer and specialist in mergers and acquisitions (M&A) co-ordination and productisation. More about Rebecca…
Contact Us about Attend Webinar We’d be delighted to connect. PH: +64 9 889 0929 – AUCKLAND, NEW ZEALAND PH: +61 2 8011 3668 – SYDNEY, AUSTRALIA PH: +44 161 4080069 – MANCHESTER, UK PH: +1 617 9399076 – BOSTON, USA E | email@example.com W | www.thecatalyzers.com